ISO/IEC 25010-based Quality evaluation models and Guidance for Producers documents
SIG offers measurement and management consultancy services based on standardised, repeatable IT quality measurements that are based on the ISO/IEC 25010 standard for software product quality. SIG’s Software quality evaluation laboratory is accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 by the German TÜViT quality institute.
A description of the ISO/IEC 25010-based quality models and the respective Guidance for producers documents, which explain producers the thresholds for four star quality, are available via the following links.
- A Practical Model for Measuring Maintainability
- SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria Trusted Product Maintainability (V10.0)
- SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria Trusted Product Maintainability: Guidance for producers (V10.0)
- A Practical Model For Rating Software Security
- SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria Security: Guidance for producers (V2.1)
If you are looking for a specific version of one the above listed documents, please contact us via our general contact form.