Getting software right for a healthier digital world
Watch the interview below with our CEO, Luc Brandts, to learn more about what we do.
The world is becoming increasingly reliant on software. We all trust our businesses, homes and lives to it, but do we really know what it’s made of? Or that it’s trustworthy? At Software Improvement Group, we make software transparent. It’s our mission to create a healthier digital world by getting software right and establishing assurance.
We do this by measuring source code against our software analysis database – which contains more than 50 billion lines of code. We help organizations around the world to expose hidden risks and opportunities in their applications, putting them on an accelerated path to legacy modernization and digital transformation.
We deliver actionable advice using a combination of our technology, scientific methodologies and software engineering expertise to measure, monitor and analyze the source code and architecture of your applications. Our experts then provide the recommendation on how to make them fit for (future) purpose.
At SIG, we’ve built five fundamental pillars to deliver on our mission:
- Scientifically proven and certified models & Software Quality Benchmark
- Fact-based consulting services
- Sigrid | Software assurance platform
- Research & Development
- SIG Academy
Founded in 2000, SIG has already helped hundreds of companies across the globe reduce their time-to-market, increasing control and transparency of IT risks and costs.
Our Company Values
We’re committed to a set of core principles that drive us in our mission:
- Integrity – We are honest, trustworthy, genuine, and always aim to do the right thing – even if we have something to lose.
- Independent – We serve our clients and partners best by staying objective and advising without bias, restrictions or affiliations.
- High Quality – We deliver our work with the highest standards of professionalism and excellence to achieve exceptional results.
- Fact based – We draw solid conclusions and make sound decisions based on facts and data, not opinions and gut feelings.
- Respectful – We embrace our rich diversity to create a work environment that’s inclusive, helpful, and supportive for all.
- Inspiring – We are energized and engaged in work full of purpose, leading the way to a healthier digital world.