Trusted, renowned, certified
The SIG methodology includes standardised, repeatable measurements of source code based on the ISO/IEC 25010:2011 standard for software product quality.
We operate a software evaluation laboratory governed by the Quality Management System as required by the ISO/IEC 17025 international standard for testing and calibration laboratories. SIG is the only organization in the world certified by TÜViT for Trusted Product Maintainability.
A description of the ISO/IEC 25010:2011-based quality models and respective Guidance for Producers documents (which explain the thresholds for achieving four star quality), are available via the following links:
- A Practical Model for Measuring Maintainability (Scientific Paper)
- SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria Trusted Product Maintainability (V13.0)
- SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria Trusted Product Maintainability: Guidance for producers (V13.0)
- SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria: Addendum Trusted Product Maintainability for PLC Technologies
- SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria: Addendum Trusted Product Maintainability for Visual Technologies
- A Practical Model For Rating Software Security (Scientific Paper)
- SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria Security: Guidance for producers
SIG is Standards Committee Member of NEN, the Netherlands Standardization Institute, which, among others, manages the dutch participation in the ISO standards, such as the 25000 series about software quality. SIG participates in the review, creation and dissemination of standards in the field of software and systems engineering and AI.