Trusted, renowned, certified
The SIG methodology includes standardised, repeatable measurements of source code based on the ISO/IEC 25010:2011 standard for software product quality.
We operate a software evaluation laboratory governed by the Quality Management System as required by the ISO/IEC 17025 international standard for testing and calibration laboratories. SIG is the only organization in the world certified by TÜViT for Trusted Product Maintainability.
A description of the ISO/IEC 25010:2011-based quality models and respective Guidance for Producers documents (which explain the thresholds for achieving four star quality), are available via the following links:
- A Practical Model for Measuring Maintainability (Scientific Paper)
- SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria Trusted Product Maintainability (V11.0)
- SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria Trusted Product Maintainability: Guidance for producers (V11.0)
- SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria: Addendum Trusted Product Maintainability for PLC Technologies
- Addendum SIG 2019 Model Calibration
- A Practical Model For Rating Software Security (Scientific Paper)
- SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria Security: Guidance for producers (V3.0)