Better Code Hub (BCH) will be closed as of December 31, 2022
Please find hereafter answers to questions you may ask yourself in this process.
What do I need to do before December 31st, 2022? The process to unsubscribe from BCH:
- Log into your BCH account.
- Retrieve all your data from your BCH account.
- Unsubscribe from the BCH mailing list if you’ve taken good notice of the sunset date and impact, and understood all forthcoming actions you need to take. We will register your decision and we will unsubscribe you from this mailing list.
- You are no longer a BCH user.
What happens after the sunset of BCH?
BCH will be permanently closed as of January 1st 2023.
What happens to my data after BCH is closed?
- If you have retrieved all your data from your BCH account, they should be safe with you.
- If you do nothing before December 31st, 2022, all your data will be lost.
SIG can not be held liable for any data loss passed December 31st, 2022. It’s your own responsibility to take all necessary actions to save your data until sunset on December 31st, 2022.
Is there an alternative for BCH?
Sigrid, the Software Quality Assurance, does cover all BCH competencies.
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Sigrid capabilities and subscription options.